Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Say what you will but that girl was on to something when it comes to describing heartbreak. "And when I fell hard, you took a step back without me...I knew you were trouble when you walked in... No apologies, he'll never see you cry, pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why... A new notch on his belt is all I'll ever be..." Or "Losing him was blue like I'd never known, Missing him was dark grey all alone, Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met, Loving him was red, Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you, Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song, Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer, Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong... Tell myself its time now, gotta let go, But moving on from him is impossible, When I still see it all in my head."

I think that about sums it up about how we feel sometimes. And that is totally okay. Get angry. Get sad. Feel bipolar. It's completely normal! At the end of the day your a stronger healthier person. And before you know it you'll be singing another taylor swift song "And I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end... I walked in expecting you'd be late but you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you you pull my chair out and help me in and you don't know how nice that is. And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did... And we walk down the block to my car I almost brought him up but for the first time what's past is past... But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again."

Moral of the songs is that life goes on eventually you'll begin all over again. Every day your miserable is an opportunity you missed on meeting someone new. When you look at Taylor Swift now she is single and happy in her own skin. So go be happy. Smile! Sometimes you need that break to focus on yourself and recharge. My doctor once told me when your in it it's hard to take a step back and really look at the situation. Could you really see yourself living with this person? Nagging this person? Not appreciating you? The list goes on... Does he still seem perfect? Here's the toughest part to swallow. He's moved on. And you are moping around. Whether you move on 6 months later or a week later the bottom line is your still moving on... So how much time do you want to waste is what it comes down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment