Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Diary of a Single's Gal

Welcome!

We all have watched that show called "Sex and the City." We all could relate to at least one of those episodes and wish we lived that fabulous lavish lifestyle just as those characters did. I wish I could look into the future and tell myself now not to give up this is what awaits you in x amount of years. Is the exquisite pain worth the love waiting for us?

This blog is dedicated to every single gal out there who just needs the reassurance that she's not alone in the dating world. Many of us share your pain in searching for that one who makes every ordinary day into the best day ever. So don't loose hope, laugh at my experiences, and know your not alone I'm right there with you. Welcome to the diary of a single's gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment